View our live Adelaide Crows vs Fremantle Dockers AFL scores, results, stats and dream team points. The match is being played at the AAMI Stadium and is the first AFL final of the week.
The Crows headed into last week’s clash against the Sydney Swans has favourites given their current form and fantastic home record however, it was the visitors who dominated early and made the most of their chances securing victory by 29 points.
Courtesy of a solid season that saw them finish in the top four, the Crows have the opportunity this week to remedy last week’s errors the most noticeable being their uncharacteristic poor form in front of goals.
The Crows only kicked five majors, with twelve behinds. In fact they had more scoring shots than Sydney (11.5). The Dockers could not have been more impressive last week turning in their best performance of the season when eliminated defending Premiers Geelong by 16 points and in the process, recording the club’s third finals victory and the first away from home.
That will be an enormous confidence booster for the Dockers heading into this week’s clash..
WHERE AND WHEN: AAMI Stadium, Friday September 14, 8.15pm
LAST TIME: Adelaide 17.17 (119) defeated Fremantle 14.7 (91), round 20 2012 at AAMI Stadium
- B: Ricky Henderson, Ben Rutten, Michael Doughty
- HB: Nathan van Berlo, Sam Shaw, Brent Reilly
- C: David Mackay, Scott Thompson, Bernie Vince
- HF: Matthew Wright, Taylor Walker, Jared Petrenko
- F: Ian Callinan, Kurt Tippett, Jason Porplyzia
- Foll: Sam Jacobs, Patrick Dangerfield, Rory Sloane
- I/C: Richard Douglas, Graham Johncock, Luke Thompson, Brodie Smith
- Emg: Andy Otten, Aidan Riley, Josh Jenkins
- In: Ricky Henderson, Luke Thompson
- Out: Aidan Riley, Daniel Talia
- B: Adam McPhee, Zac Dawson, Alex Silvagni
- HB: Lee Spurr, Michael Johnson, Tendai Mzungu
- C: Garrick Ibbotson, Ryan Crowley, Matthew de Boer
- HF: Stephen Hill, Christopher Mayne, David Mundy
- F: Hayden Ballantyne, Matthew Pavlich, Michael Walters
- Foll: Aaron Sandilands, Nathan Fyfe, Clancee Pearce
- I/C: Paul Duffield, Nick Suban, Zachary Clarke, Michael Barlow
- Emg: Kepler Bradley, Dylan Roberton, Cameron Sutcliffe
- In: Zachary Clarke
- Out: Kepler Bradley