The third match today is between Richmond Tigers and Gold Coast Suns. The opening bounce will commence at 4:40pm local time with the game being played at Cazaly’s Stadium.
The last time these two teams met was in Round 17 last year in which Gold Coast won by fifteen points at Cazaly’s Stadium.
Richmond have made only the one change with Kelvin Moore replacing Matthew White.
Gold Coast have made three changes with David Swallow, Aaron Hall and Josh Hall all coming back into the squad to replace Joel Wilkinson, Tom Hickey and Kyal Horsley.
WHERE AND WHEN: Cazaly’s Stadium, Saturday, July 14, 4.40pm
LAST TIME: Gold Coast 12.13 (85) d Richmond 9.16 (70), round 17, 2011 at Cazaly’s Stadium
- B: Luke McGuane, Alex Rance, Chris Newman
- HB: Bachar Houli, Ben Griffiths, Matt Dea
- C: Shaun Grigg, Trent Cotchin, Brandon Ellis
- HF: Brett Deledio, Shane Edwards, Robin Nahas
- F: Tom Derickx, Jack Riewoldt, Addam Maric
- Foll: Ivan Maric, Reece Conca, Shane Tuck
- I/C: Kelvin Moore, Jake Batchelor, Steven Morris, Brett O’Hanlon
- Emg: Angus Graham, Jeromey Webberley, Brad Miller
- In: Kelvin Moore
- Out: Matthew White
- B: Matt Shaw, Matthew Warnock, Jarrod Harbrow
- HB: Daniel Stanley, Jared Brennan, Trent McKenzie
- C: Michael Rischitelli, Karmichael Hunt, Aaron Hall
- HF: Harley Bennell, Charlie Dixon, Liam Patrick
- F: Campbell Brown, Sam Day, Brandon Matera
- Foll: Zac Smith, Josh Caddy, Gary Ablett
- I/C: Maverick Weller, Dion Prestia, David Swallow, Josh Hall
- Emg: Tom Hickey, Jackson Allen, Kyal Horsley
- In: David Swallow, Aaron Hall, Josh Hall
- Out: Joel Wilkinson, Tom Hickey, Kyal Horsley
- New: Josh Hall (Curra Swans AFC)