The first game of Round 16 is between North Melbourne Kangaroos and Carlton Blues. The opening bounce will commence at 7:50pm local time with the game being played at Etihad Stadium. View live scores, results, possessions and dreamteam points.
The last time these two teams met was in Round 19 last year in which Carlton won by eighteen points at Etihad Stadium.
North Melbourne only make one change this week with Scott Thompson replacing Luke Delaney.
Carlton make two changes with Marc Murphy and Lachlan Henderson replacing Kade Simpson and Shaun Hampson.
Carlton go into the match as favourites after a good win last weekend although North Melbourne only lost by two points against West Coast away from home and should be hard to beat.
WHERE AND WHEN: Etihad Stadium, Friday July 13, 7.50pm
LAST TIME: Carlton 11.14 (80) d North Melbourne 9.8 (62), round 19, 2011 at Etihad Stadium
- B: Scott McMahon, Scott Thompson, Michael Firrito
- HB: Shaun Atley, Nathan Grima, Jamie Macmillan
- C: Ryan Bastinac, Daniel Wells, Liam Anthony
- HF: Lindsay Thomas, Robert Tarrant, Brent Harvey
- F: Lachlan Hansen, Drew Petrie, Matt Campbell
- Foll: Todd Goldstein, Andrew Swallow, Jack Ziebell
- I/C: Leigh Adams, Samuel Wright, Kieran Harper, Sam Gibson
- Emg: Ben Cunnington, Cameron Pedersen, Will Sierakowski
- In: Scott Thompson
- Out: Luke Delaney
- Milestones: Nathan Grima – 50 games
- B: Lachlan Henderson, Michael Jamison, Andrew McInnes
- HB: Christopher Yarran, Matthew Watson, Aaron Joseph
- C: Andrew Collins, Brock McLean, Bryce Gibbs
- HF: Mitch Robinson, Andrew Walker, Marc Murphy
- F: Jeffrey Garlett, Nick Duigan, Eddie Betts
- Foll: Matthew Kreuzer, Chris Judd, Andrew Carrazzo
- I/C: Heath Scotland, Dennis Armfield, Zach Tuohy, Edward Curnow
- Emg: Jordan Russell, Bret Thornton, Kane Lucas
- In: Marc Murphy, Lachlan Henderson
- Out: Kade Simpson, Shaun Hampson