The first game today is between Collingwood Magpies and Hawthorn Hawks. The opening bounce will commence at 1:45pm local time with the game being played at the MCG. View our live scores, results and dreamteam points.
The last time these two teams met was in Round 1 this year in which Collingwood won by twenty two points at the MCG.
Collingwood have made two changes to their team this week with Tom Young and Paul Seedsman replacing Martin Clarke and Simon Buckley.
Whilst Hawthorn will go into the crucial match with an unchanged squad from last week.
Hawthorn hold a narrow margin regarding favouritism for the match but punters have backed both teams.
WHERE AND WHEN: MCG, Saturday July 21, 1.45pm AEST
LAST TIME: Hawthorn 20.17 (137) d Collingwood 16.19 (115), round one, 2012, at the MCG
Collingwood Magpies $1.98 vs Hawthorn Hawks $1.87 at Sportsbet Australia
Collingwood Magpies $2.08 vs Hawthorn Hawks $1.77 at Luxbet Australia
- B: Heritier O’Brien, Nathan Brown, Chris Tarrant
- HB: Nick Maxwell, Ben Reid, Alan Toovey
- C: Ben Sinclair, Dale Thomas, Jarryd Blair
- HF: Scott Pendlebury, Chris Dawes, Heath Shaw
- F: Dayne Beams, Travis Cloke, Tyson Goldsack
- Foll: Darren Jolly, Dane Swan, Steele Sidebottom
- I/C: Tom Young, Alex Fasolo, Paul Seedsman, Jamie Elliott
- Emg: Martin Clarke, Simon Buckley, Caolan Mooney
- In: Tom Young, Paul Seedsman
- Out: Martin Clarke, Simon Buckley
- B: Kyle Cheney, Stephen Gilham, Benjamin Stratton
- HB: Matt Suckling, Josh Gibson, Grant Birchall
- C: Clinton Young, Sam Mitchell, Jordan Lewis
- HF: Brendan Whitecross, Ryan Schoenmakers, Jack Gunston
- F: Paul Puopolo, Jarryd Roughead, Cyril Rioli
- Foll: David Hale, Shaun Burgoyne, Brad Sewell
- I/C: Liam Shiels, Luke Breust, Thomas Murphy, Isaac Smith
- Emg: Max Bailey, Shane Savage, Bradley Hill