Collingwood coach Nathan Buckley says recent comments from Travis Cloke have been misconstrued, reiterating that no coaches at the AFL club have lost faith in the out-of-form forward.
Cloke was dropped after round four and hasn’t been able to fight his way back into the Magpies’ AFL side since.
The two-time All Australian spoke earlier this week of being “pissed off” after he was initially axed, with some pundits interpreting it as a swipe at Buckley.
“Trav’s fully committed to the challenge in front of him. He understands entirely where his opportunities lie and he’s working diligently towards getting his form back,” Buckley said on Friday.