Today’s feature match is between Carlton Blues and Adelaide Crows. The opening bounce will commence at 3:15pm local time with the match being played in Melbourne at Etihad Stadium. The last time these two teams met was Round 5 last year in which Carlton won by six points at home.
Adelaide Crows are coming off a very impressive victory over Geelong in Round 7 but will have to take their form away from home. Carlton were disappointing in their loss to St Kilda and will hope to bounce back with a crucial win this week.
Carlton regain Bret Thornton and Christopher Yarran who will play his 50th game whilst Adelaide are without their highest goal kicker ‘Taylor Walker’ but will be boosted with Bernie Vince and Tom Lynch coming back into the team.
The game looks to be one of the better matches of the round and it looks like it can go either way.
WHERE AND WHEN: Etihad Stadium, Sunday May 20, 3.15pm
LAST TIME: Carlton 11.19 (85) d Adelaide 12.7 (79), round five, 2011 at Etihad Stadium
- B: Christopher Yarran, Michael Jamison, Lachlan Henderson
- HB: Nick Duigan, Paul Bower, Zach Tuohy
- C: Kade Simpson, Chris Judd, Heath Scotland
- HF: Eddie Betts, Bret Thornton, Jordan Russell
- F: Andrew Walker, Shaun Hampson, Jeffrey Garlett
- Foll: Matthew Kreuzer, Marc Murphy, Bryce Gibbs
- I/C: Dennis Armfield, David Ellard, Mitch Robinson, Edward Curnow
- Emg: Aaron Joseph, Brock McLean, Andrew Collins
- In: Bret Thornton, Christopher Yarran
- Out: Jarrad Waite, Aaron Joseph
- Milestones: Christopher Yarran – 50 games
- B: Michael Doughty, Ben Rutten, Graham Johncock
- HB: Matthew Jaensch, Daniel Talia, Brent Reilly
- C: David Mackay, Scott Thompson, Nathan van Berlo
- HF: Jared Petrenko, Josh Jenkins, Ian Callinan
- F: Matthew Wright, Kurt Tippett, Jason Porplyzia
- Foll: Sam Jacobs, Patrick Dangerfield, Rory Sloane
- I/C: Bernie Vince, Ricky Henderson, Brodie Smith, Tom Lynch
- Emg: Brad Symes, Brodie Martin, Luke Thompson
- In: Bernie Vince, Tom Lynch
- Out: Taylor Walker, Jarryd Lyons