The fifth AFL match on Easter Saturday is between Adelaide Crows and Western Bulldogs. The game will commence at 7:10pm local time and 7:40pm Melbourne time at the AAMI stadium. Last time these two teams met was Round 17 last year in which Western Bulldogs won by thirty points at Etihad Stadium. Adelaide Crows go into the match as favourites.
Adelaide Crows are coming off a great win against Gold Coast Suns in Queensland in round 1. The Crows also won the NAB Cup and look to be in great form whilst Western Bulldogs were disappointing in their round 1 match where they lost to West Coast Eagles by 49 points.
Adelaide at home look like they should have the measure of Western Bulldogs.
WHERE AND WHEN: AAMI Stadium, Saturday April 7, 7.10pm
LAST TIME: Western Bulldogs 14.16 (100) defeated Adelaide 10.10 (70), round 17, 2011 at Etihad Stadium
- B: Ben Rutten, Daniel Talia, Michael Doughty
- HB: Graham Johncock, Andy Otten, Brodie Smith
- C: Nathan van Berlo, Patrick Dangerfield, Bernie Vince
- HF: Jared Petrenko, Richard Douglas, Rory Sloane
- F: Kurt Tippett, Jason Porplyzia, Taylor Walker
- Foll: Sam Jacobs, Scott Thompson, Brent Reilly
- I/C: David Mackay, Ricky Henderson, Ian Callinan, Tom Lynch
- Emg: Brad Symes, Matthew Wright, Matthew Jaensch
- Milestones: Scott Thompson – 200 games
- B: Robert Murphy, Brian Lake, Dylan Addison
- HB: Ryan Hargrave, Lukas Markovic, Easton Wood
- C: Daniel Cross, Matthew Boyd, Ryan Griffen
- HF: Luke Dahlhaus, Liam Jones, Adam Cooney
- F: Daniel Giansiracusa, William Minson, Shaun Higgins
- Foll: Jordan Roughead, Thomas Liberatore, Liam Picken
- I/C: Jarrad Grant, Nathan Djerrkura, Clay Smith, Tory Dickson
- Emg: Ayce Cordy, Patrick Veszpremi, Mitchell Wallis
- In: Ryan Griffen, Nathan Djerrkura
- Out: Christian Howard, Mitchell Wallis