The second match today is between Adelaide Crows and Richmond Tigers. The opening bounce will commence at 1:40pm local time with the match being played at AAMI Stadium.
The last time these two teams met was in Round 23 last year in which Richmond won by twenty two points at AAMI Stadium.
Adelaide will regain the services of Chris Knights and Brodie Smith, who replace Shaun McKernan and Matthew Jaensch whilst Jason Porplyzia will play his 100th match.
Richmond have added Dylan Grimes, Steven Morris and Todd Elton to their team who will replace Reece Conca, Jake Batchelor and Brett O’Hanlon.
Adelaide had a surprising loss last week to the Kangaroos and it will be interesting to see if they can bounce back this week at home, this game will show if they have what it takes to contest the premiership or not.
WHERE AND WHEN: AAMI Stadium, Saturday June 30, 1.40pm
LAST TIME: Adelaide 15.9 (99) defeated by Richmond 17.19 (121) round 23, 2011 at AAMI Stadium
- B: Sam Shaw, Ben Rutten, Michael Doughty
- HB: Brent Reilly, Daniel Talia, Nathan van Berlo
- C: David Mackay, Rory Sloane, Bernie Vince
- HF: Jared Petrenko, Taylor Walker, Chris Knights
- F: Jason Porplyzia, Kurt Tippett, Matthew Wright
- Foll: Sam Jacobs, Scott Thompson, Patrick Dangerfield
- I/C: Richard Douglas, Brodie Martin, Brodie Smith, Ian Callinan
- Emg: Ricky Henderson, Luke Brown, Josh Jenkins
- In: Chris Knights, Brodie Smith
- Out: Shaun McKernan, Matthew Jaensch
- Milestones: Jason Porplyzia – 100 games
- B: Dylan Grimes, Alex Rance, Chris Newman
- HB: Bachar Houli, Ben Griffiths, Matt Dea
- C: Shaun Grigg, Dustin Martin, Daniel Jackson
- HF: Brett Deledio, Brad Miller, Shane Edwards
- F: Jake King, Jack Riewoldt, Robin Nahas
- Foll: Ivan Maric, Trent Cotchin, Shane Tuck
- I/C: Daniel Connors, Steven Morris, Brandon Ellis, Todd Elton
- Emg: Reece Conca, Tom Derickx, Brett O’Hanlon
- In: Dylan Grimes, Steven Morris, Todd Elton
- Out: Reece Conca, Jake Batchelor, Brett O’Hanlon
- New: Todd Elton (Dandenong Stingrays)
- Milestones: Shane Edwards – 100 games